Davis Technical College is a trusted learning community embracing technical education to promote economic growth and student development. They promote career and educational pathways by providing hands-on, competency-based training through curriculum that reflects the most recent technological and theoretical development to meet employer and student need.
- What We Do: Composite/Aerospace
- Location: 550 E 300 S, Kaysville
- Program Employer: Northrop Grumman/ATK Manufacturing
- Contact: Pamela Fobert
- Phone: 801.593.2294
- Email: email@example.com
What We Do:
Injection Molding Technician
- Location: 1060 Flyer Way, SLC, UT 84116
Albany Engineered Composites
- Phone: 801.957.2238
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Lake Community College is Utah’s largest college with the most diverse student body. It serves more than 60,000 students across 10 campuses with a range of academic and career-oriented tracks.